Is an author's Ukrainian band, created by twins Toma and Iryna Butko in 2015.
We play music in the genres of indie-pop, rock, and folk. We have dedicated many years of our lives to marketing, advertising and communications. We worked in different business structures and at the same time created music, sang on different stages, and recorded songs. Music is something we can't imagine our lives without. Our creative history looks like this:
- BeTwins' first album was released in 2013 at "Kofein" Art Studio in Kyiv. It has 15 songs.
- In 2015, the band began its concert activities, gathering the first live lineup of musicians - drums, bass, guitar, keyboards.
- In the same year, the band's drummer, Victor Gerchev, won the World Competition, organized by the drummer of the legendary British band - Cream, Ginger Baker.
- In 2016, the girls released their first video-lived on 3 songs: "I'm not afraid", "Convenient Targets"
- In 2017, the group performed at the World Hockey Championship in Kyiv. In the same year, Toma and Ira organized a concert in Kyiv by the famous New York saxophonist Ilhan Ersahin with his program Ilhan Ersahin Istanbul Sessions, with which they performed on the same stage in the famous Kyiv club Sentrum.
- Also in 2017, the band performed at the Taras Bulba Festival and won Rock Battle Docker's ABC.
- Before the pandemic, the girls recorded several singles. In particular, new tracks "Who you are" and "On the mountain" in the words of Vasyl Stus were released. Plus they recorded several songs in collaboration with the group Shopping Hour.
- The lyrics and music are by Toma Butko